Chanvra Pet Hemp Bedding is an extremely absorbent litter made from the inner core of the hemp stem. Caged animals such as rabbits, reptiles, guinea pigs, hamsters, birds, mice, and rats- as well as dogs and cats- will appreciate the benefits of this Supreme Hemp Bedding.
Our Hemp Litter is naturally
- Highly Absorbent (up to 5x more absorbent than other bedding materials)
- Virtually Dust Free (Recommend for respiratory sensitivities)
- Antibacterial and Antimicrobial, naturally and effectively controlling odors.
- 100% Biodegradable (Forms a valuable Compost)
To make a true Hemp Bedding Cocoon for your pet, combine our with our ChanvraPet Hemp Mat Cage Carpet! The ChanvraPet carpet stimulates your pets natural instinct of biting fibers to make a cozy nest! Learn more here
- Put a thick layer somewhere in the cage to create a play area for your pet. It will love to dig holes and hide itself!
Instructions for Use
- In a clean cage, spread between 1″ to 2″ of Cocoon hemp litter.
- Remove your animal’s droppings 2 to 3 times per week to keep it comfortable.
- Change the litter every one or two weeks (or when it starts to smell) depending on the size of your animal.
- To avoid waste, think about composting your hemp litter!
Further Benefits of ChanvraPet
- ChanvraPet stays dry on the top surface for your animal’s well-being.
- It has an absorption ratio (207%) / and excellent retention (375 ml/L). It is therefore more effective than conventional litters and lasts longer.
- It will maintain an ideal temperature due to its thermo-regulating role.
- 100% natural: Hemp is environmentally friendly and easily renewable.
Interested in carrying ChanvraPet in your store?
We offer wholesale discounts for pallet size orders or larger. Contact Us to learn more.